Warsaw City Tour – Charm, history and contrast of the capital of Poland
I invite You for five hours walking and driving sightseeing tour along the key spots of Old and New Warsaw. We pay a visit to Old Town listed by UNESCO on the World Heritage List as well as the Royal Castle, St. John’s Cathedral, Warsaw Mermaid, and defensive walls called Barbican.
During this five hours WARSAW CITY TOUR, You will see remnants of the former Jewish district together with the Ghetto Heroes Monument, the financial and commercial center, the tallest building in Poland, and at the same time a socialist realism relic of the previous era – the Palace of Culture and Science. You will admire representative townhouses and former magnate residences on the Royal Route and have a walk across the Łazienki Royal Park – the summer residence of the last Polish king Stanislaw August Poniatowski, where we will see among other things the Palace on the Water and Amphitheatre with the scene on the water.
- Old Town & New Town – the history of Phoenix, who rose from the ashes. Unique stories and legends. You will learn what the Warsaw Mermaid and the one of Copenhagen have in common and explore the mystery of the unique crucifix from St. John’s Cathedral.
- Monument to Ghetto Heroes – You will learn the history of the prewar Jewish District
- New Warsaw – relics of the Polish People’s Republic- Palace of Culture &Science and a modern commercial and financial center.
- Łazienki Royal Park – a walk across the most charming from Warsaw’s parks. You will admire the Palace on the Water-pearl of classicist European architecture, Theatre on the Island, Old Orangery, and Myślewicki Palace
at a place convenient to you: your hotel, airport, train station etc.
transport by car
- 1-2 PAX 180 EURO PER TOUR
- 3-4 PAX 200 EURO PER TOUR
- 5-6 PAX 220 EURO PER TOUR
- 6-7 PAX 250 EURO PER TOUR
(VAN for 1-7 passengers) – Driving & Walking Tour