Hello and welcome to my country Poland
My name is Hubert Pawlik I am a government-licensed Warsaw tour guide. I am a third-generation Varsovian and I love the city’s dramatic history, architecture, and culture, which has been passed down through my family. As an independent tour guide, I also lead one-day tailor-made tours throughout Poland – to Cracow, Gdansk, and Toruń, as well as themed tours – Judaic or the Second World War tours. I serve groups as well as individual tourists. My services are geared towards non-Polish private or business Guests visiting Poland and I can gladly offer all manner of advice and help. I invite groups and individual tourists coming to Poland to use my wide offer.
- WARSAW – government-licensed Warsaw tour guide #1415
- ROYAL CASTLE WARSAW – official tour guide # 025
- FREDERIC CHOPIN MUSEUM WARSAW – official tour guide
- ŻELAZOWA WOLA FREDERIC ChOPIN’S BIRTHPLACE – official tour guide
- TREBLINKA EXTERMINATION CAMP – official tour guide
- THE NATIONAL MUSEUM WARSAW – official tour guide
- STATE MUSEUM MAJDANEK (MAJDANEK CONCENTRATION & EXTERMINATION CAMP ) – official tour guide
- POLIN – MUSEUM OF THE HISTORY POLISH JEWS – official tour guide #158
- STUTTHOF MUSEUM FORMER NAZI CONCENTRATION & EXTERMINATION CAMP – official tour guide
My company also offers private transport and transfers from any Poland airport to any destination address in Warsaw or Poland. I have a 7 pax van MERCEDES VITO fully equipped – the air-conditioned minivan.
IF YOU NEED A BIGGER VAN OR COACH – PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL ARRANGE IT FOR YOU
My services include:
- private tours in Warsaw
- private tours in Poland
- private transport in Warsaw and Poland
- helping to find accommodation at the hotels in Warsaw and Poland
I invite groups and individual tourists coming to Poland to use my wide offer.
IS POLAND CAN BE CONSIDERED AS A SAFE COUNTRY?
THAT’S WHAT CAMERON HEWITT SAYS ABOUT POLAND:
SO WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY & BE MY GUESTS !!!